Week 2

Busy little week again! I have been making lots of tools to create patterns on my painted papers, some worked well…others not so much. I also designed a whole new range of pinks, oranges and yellows to balance out the blues! Collages are to come…

71844093_527320871452328_3587541033652584448_n.jpg

A wanted to sign my ceramic bases for a more professional finish, so I decided to make a small linocut for imprinting (which took a lot of fiddling about, but I got there in the end). I like how it isn’t perfect. I originally was going to laser cut some small initials, but it’s organic, ‘handmade’ feel,  reflects the ceramics themselves.